Welcome to worship Sunday, October 18th.
Please see the latest announcements in the sidebar and below.
You can watch the complete service by starting this Playlist. Scroll down to find additional resources.
Playlist for the complete service
Blessings, Rev. Beth
VOTE: Vote by mail; or vote early from October 19 - November 1; or vote at the polls November 3.
Please remember to complete and return your Contact Information Sheet that was sent with the September newsletter. A directory update is in the works and we want everyone to be included. If you need another form, please notify the office. One can be emailed or mailed to you.
The Upper Room Disciplines 2021 may be ordered through Jean Vanderslice at the cost of $15.00 each or $17.50 for a large print copy, including shipping and handling. This is a discounted price, which may be adjusted. Please notify Jean by October 25 at JAJV6@aol.com or 863-644-3244. You may pay after they arrive.
Remember that our Back Pack Ministry has partnered with Jesse Keen Elementary this year. Volunteer opportunities are listed below. Contact Sheila Dyer at Sdyer5@aol.com or 863-660-7006 for information.
• Donations of school uniforms
• Backpack Ministry
• Community Action Team
• School Advisory Council
• Thanksgiving Boxes
A box is set up in the office to receive your contributions. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If you have items that you would like picked up from your home, please call the office and arrangements will be made for pick up.
Requested food items:
- Stuffing mix - the type that only requires water, such as Stove Top
- Green beans - 14.5 oz. can
- Cranberry sauce - 14-15 oz. can
- Muffin mix - the type that only requires water or milk
- Gravy mix - turkey gravy dry mix
- Corn - 14.75-15.25 can
- Applesauce cups - individual servings in plastic cups
- Sweet potatoes - 40 oz. can
- Popcorn - regular size microwave packets; please no snack size
Evening Prayer and Conversation, Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.;
Small Group Study Saturdays from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
The information below pertains to both groups:
Groups of 10 or less in the courtyard area - We can have more than one group of 10.
- Please wear a mask at all times. We have extras!
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Feel free to bring your own sanitizer or wipes.
Please notify us if you plan to attend so that we can set up properly and ensure that we have sufficient space. Please contact the church office by Friday at noon for the Saturday session, and Tuesday at noon for the Wednesday session.